The SUNSYNK-L5.1 Lithium-ion Phosphate Battery has an IP65 rated enclosure and utilises LiFePO4 technology for enhanced security and performance levels. The battery is particularly suited to application scenarios of high power, limited installation space and long cycle life.
The SUNSYNK-L5.1 incorporates a BMS (Battery Management System) to manage and monitor the cell information, including voltage, current and temperature. Multiple batteries can be connected in parallel to expand the capacity to the required level.
Wall bracket included
- Battery chemistry: LiFePO4
- Capacity (Ah): 100
- Scalability: Max. 32 pcs in parallel (163.8kWh)
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- Energy: 5.12kWh
- Recommended depth of discharge: 90%
- Dimensions: 440 x 620 x 135mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 50kg
- IP rating: IP65
- Communication port: CAN2.0, RS485