2.92Kw 12v / 24v complete solar battery charging kit with 5000W 12V hybrid inverter charger & 500AH battery storage
This premium quality 2.92Kw 12V/24V Complete Off-grid Solar Power System is the perfect ready-to-use kit for off-grid applications requiring a reliable and constant source of power for household appliances or industrial equipment in areas without access to or without stable mains electricity. This kit can provide power to small household or office appliances such as a TV, radio, lights, computer, laptop, printer or a low power kettle. This may vary significantly according to location and season.
This complete off-grid kit has been expertly designed to maximise efficiency and output and therefore comes equipped with some of our most premium quality products; including a 5-busbar monocrystalline solar panel with German solar cells and a state-of-the-art Iconica hybrid power inverter - an intelligent combination of a solar charge controller, pure sine wave inverter and a smart mains battery charger in one single unit.
This 1.825Kw 12V/24V solar charging kit includes:
- 8 x High quality 365W Canadian Solar monocrystalline solar panel or similar
- Iconica Hybrid 5000W 48V pure sine wave inverter
- Set of 4 corner plastic mounting brackets for bonding to the roof
- Set of 4 side mounting brackets for bonding to the roof
- Waterproof double entry cable gland
- 5m of 4.0mm extension cable with waterproof MC4 connectors for the solar panel
- 3m of 10.0mm dual core battery cable with 40A fuse and ring terminals
365W monocrystalline solar panel:
The high efficiency, waterproof 365W monocrystalline solar panel included in this kit has been manufactured to the highest standards. Each individual solar panel is thoroughly tested and labelled with a unique serial number for further quality control and increased warranty protection. It is ideal for all off-grid installations on caravans, campervans, motorhomes and boats for charging leisure battery banks or for standalone off-grid household solar systems with batteries.
5000W 48V Iconica Hybrid Inverter:
This inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 5000W pure sine wave inverter, 80A 500V MPPT solar charge controller and a 60A smart battery charger in one single unit. This innovative inverter features inbuilt Bluetooth, along with the rare and unique ability to power AC appliances without connection to a battery - directly from solar power.
1. 5000W 48V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current from the solar panels into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 5000W of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 10000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 80A 500V MPPT Solar charge controller: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 60A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient and fast (up to 60A) unattended charging of the battery bank from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
4. Inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity: The integrated Bluetooth function allows the inverter to be monitored remotely- a free mobile app available for Android devices. After downloading the app, simply pair your mobile device with the inverter to gain access to important information such as solar/ battery/ AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc.
Additional features: This inverter is able to power AC loads (and itself) directly from the solar input, without the need for a battery bank to be connected to the inverter. However, if a battery bank is available, the inverter can power loads directly from the solar panels whilst the charging batteries at the same time. This model also features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), and can accept input from the solar panels, mains power/ a generator and the battery bank - either from a single or combination of input sources.
Benefits of 2V battery connection:
This battery bank features 2V batteries, offering important advantages over battery banks made up of 12V batteries. These include:
Significantly improved longevity: These 2V batteries are connected in series, as opposed to 12V battery banks which require a complex combination of series and parallel connections. By connecting exclusively in series, each 2V battery is charged and discharged at an even rate. Thanks to these stable and balanced charging cycles, this battery bank has a considerably longer service life than any bank consisting of 12V batteries.
Deeper discharge capability: The thicker metal plates inside these 2V batteries allow more energy to be drawn from the bank than if it were comprised of 12V batteries.
The long service life and improved depth of discharge of this battery bank make it ideal for applications requiring constant, reliable and powerful energy supply. Such applications include, but are not limited to:
- Large power systems for motorhomes, caravans and boats
- Solar, wind and hybrid energy systems
- Household off-grid power systems
- Emergency or back-up UPS systems
- Energy storage for telecommunications or networking equipment
- Power stations
Benefits of AGM batteries:
This battery bank features 6 x AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries. In AGM batteries, all electrolyte is absorbed into a special sponge made of glass fibre. Important benefits of AGM batteries include:
- Maintenance free: No need for liquid or electrolyte top up.
- Extremely safe: Non-spillable and completely sealed, with protective covering of the terminals.
- Long service life: Longer-lasting than standard wet-cell batteries due to less degradation and corrosion inside the battery.
- Low self-discharge rate: AGM batteries are less prone to sulphation and hold charge for longer than flooded batteries.
- Highly resilient: Good resistance to shock and vibration.
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 365W
- Maximum power voltage: 38.90V
- Maximum power current: 9.25A
- Open circuit voltage: 47.9V
- Short circuit current: 9.75A
- Power tolerance: 0/+3%
- Dimensions: 195 x 99 x 4 cm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Mounting holes for installation
- 2 x 0.9m of high quality single core solar cable 4.0mm² cross section
- Male and female MC4 connectors
Hybrid inverter specifications:
- Nominal battery voltage: 24V
- Continuous power output: 3000W / 3000VA
- Surge power: 6000VA
- Output voltage: 230V AC
- Output frequency: 50Hz /60 Hz
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- Maximum solar input power: 1500W
- Maximum open circuit solar input voltage: 145V
- Maximum solar charging current: 60A
- MPPT operating voltage range: 30V – 115V
- Maximum mains AC charging current: 60A
- Maximum combined charging current: 120A
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Operating temperature: -10C to 50C
- Supplied with a PC connection cable and
- Terminals for mains power connection
- Size: 44 x 30 x 10 cm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Mounting accessory specifications:
- Material: plastic
- Colour: white
- Cable diameter for the cable gland: 3-7mm
- Size: each corner bracket 15 x15 x 6.5 cm, each side bracket 18 x 9 x 6.5 cm, cable gland 11 x 9 x 4 cm
- Combined weight: 2.7kg