360w 12v / 24v complete solar battery charging kit with 1000W 12V hybrid inverter charger & 500AH battery storage
This premium quality 360W 12V/24V Complete Off-grid Solar Power System is the perfect ready-to-use kit for off-grid applications requiring a reliable and constant source of power for household appliances or industrial equipment in areas without access to or without stable mains electricity. This kit can provide power to small household or office appliances such as a TV, radio, lights, computer, laptop, printer or a low power kettle. This may vary significantly according to location and season.
This complete off-grid kit has been expertly designed to maximise efficiency and output and therefore comes equipped with some of our most premium quality products; including a 5-busbar monocrystalline solar panel with German solar cells and a state-of-the-art Iconica hybrid power inverter - an intelligent combination of a solar charge controller, pure sine wave inverter and a smart mains battery charger in one single unit.
This 360W 12V/24V solar charging kit includes:
360W monocrystalline solar panel:
The high efficiency, waterproof 360W monocrystalline solar panel included in this kit has been manufactured to the highest standards. Each individual solar panel is thoroughly tested and labelled with a unique serial number for further quality control and increased warranty protection. It is ideal for all off-grid installations on caravans, campervans, motorhomes and boats for charging leisure battery banks or for standalone off-grid household solar systems with batteries.
1000W 12V Iconica Hybrid Inverter:
This inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 1000W pure sine wave inverter, 50A solar charge controller and a 20A smart battery charger in one single unit:
1. 1000W 12V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current from the solar panel into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 1000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 2000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 50A PWM solar charge controller: Regulates the input from the solar panel to the batteries, with a full range of safety functions; including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology which increases charge acceptance, prolongs the life of the batteries and can often recover some lost battery capacity. Performance data for the solar panel is displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Enhanced 20A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of the batteries from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
Additional features: This model also features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), and can accept input from the solar panel, mains power/ a generator and the batteries - either from a single or combination of input sources.
Benefits of 2V battery connection:
This battery bank features 2V batteries, offering important advantages over battery banks made up of 12V batteries. These include:
Significantly improved longevity: These 2V batteries are connected in series, as opposed to 12V battery banks which require a complex combination of series and parallel connections. By connecting exclusively in series, each 2V battery is charged and discharged at an even rate. Thanks to these stable and balanced charging cycles, this battery bank has a considerably longer service life than any bank consisting of 12V batteries.
Deeper discharge capability: The thicker metal plates inside these 2V batteries allow more energy to be drawn from the bank than if it were comprised of 12V batteries.
The long service life and improved depth of discharge of this battery bank make it ideal for applications requiring constant, reliable and powerful energy supply. Such applications include, but are not limited to:
- Large power systems for motorhomes, caravans and boats
- Solar, wind and hybrid energy systems
- Household off-grid power systems
- Emergency or back-up UPS systems
- Energy storage for telecommunications or networking equipment
- Power stations
Benefits of AGM batteries:
This battery bank features 6 x AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries. In AGM batteries, all electrolyte is absorbed into a special sponge made of glass fibre. Important benefits of AGM batteries include:
- Maintenance free: No need for liquid or electrolyte top up.
- Extremely safe: Non-spillable and completely sealed, with protective covering of the terminals.
- Long service life: Longer-lasting than standard wet-cell batteries due to less degradation and corrosion inside the battery.
- Low self-discharge rate: AGM batteries are less prone to sulphation and hold charge for longer than flooded batteries.
- Highly resilient: Good resistance to shock and vibration.
Solar panel specifications:
Charge controller specifications:
Mounting accessory specifications:
Products are generally delivered on a next day delivery for orders received before 13.00. If we are not able to delivery next day we will inform you. It is important that there is somebody available between 9-5 on the day of delivery. If there isn't somebody available there is likely to be a re-delivery charge from the courier.
Our courier will deliver nationwide, however for pallet deliveries there may be extra delivery charges for remote locations.
For peace of mind, your item will be delivered fully insured and would be exchanged Free of Charge in any rare case of damage.
Goods can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
If you have changed your mind and want to return items, please contact us and we will advise you on the returns process.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, we will offer a replacement or a refund, if the items are returned to us within 30 days of receiving.