365w 12v / 24v complete solar battery charging kit with 30a mppt controller & 100AH battery storage
This premium quality 365W 12V/24V solar charging kit is one of the most powerful solar charging kits for vehicles, boats or off-grid power systems. It can generate up to 20A charging current when charging a 12V battery, which means that a typical 100Ah battery will be charged from 0% to 100% in about 5 hours of bright sunlight.
This 365W 12V/24V solar charging kit includes:
- High quality 365W monocrystalline solar panel fitted with 0.9m of 4.0mm solar cable and waterproof MC4 connectors
- 100AH deep cycle AGM batteries
- 30A 12V/24V high efficiency MPPT solar charge controller with an LCD display
- Set of 4 corner plastic mounting brackets for bonding to the roof
- Set of 4 side mounting brackets for bonding to the roof
- Waterproof double entry cable gland
- 5m of 4.0mm extension cable with waterproof MC4 connectors for the solar panel
- 3m of 10.0mm dual core battery cable with 40A fuse and ring terminals
365W monocrystalline solar panel:
The high efficiency, waterproof 360W monocrystalline solar panel included in this kit has been manufactured to the highest standards. Each individual solar panel is thoroughly tested and labelled with a unique serial number for further quality control and increased warranty protection. It is ideal for all off-grid installations on caravans, campervans, motorhomes and boats for charging leisure battery banks or for standalone off-grid household solar systems with batteries.
30A MPPT solar charge controller:
This solar charge controller uses the most advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology to track the maximum power voltage point of solar panels as it varies depending on sunlight exposure and temperature. This technology ensures the maximum efficiency of your solar system and significantly outperforms standard PWM solar controllers.
The controller features a comprehensive set of electronic protection functions such as stopping reverse current at night (from the battery back to the solar panel), automatic cut off to prevent over-charging and protection against deep discharge, over voltage, over load, short circuit and reverse polarity. The LCD display shows various charging parameters such as voltage, current and power for the solar panel and the battery.
Multiple connectivity options:
This solar charge controller also features advanced communication technology, which offers the user the opportunity to monitor and program parameters for the solar charge controller through various methods:
1) The controller can be connected to a remote meter with LCD screen, which displays system performance information and allows the user to manually adjust parameters and load settings
2) The controller can be connected to a Wi-Fi module to create a Wi-Fi network, to which your mobile phone or tablet can connect, in order to monitor or adjust charging parameters and controller settings through a free APP (available for Android and iOS users).
3) An RJ45 to USB cable can be used to connect the controller directly to your PC / laptop, where parameters and settings can be monitored and adjusted (Windows-based PCs and laptops only).
Using one of these communication methods, the user will gain access not only to the standard charging parameters already shown via the built-in LCD screen, but also additional information such as min/max voltages, temperature, protection cut off voltages, diagnostics and other information. If required the user will also be able to amend the battery capacity, set charging volts for different charging stages, specify the duration of each charging stage, create a user-defined battery type with charging parameters specific to their battery (if the pre-existing options are unsuitable), and more.
In addition to the built-in temperature sensor and intelligent heat-dissipating design of this controller, there is also a socket for connecting a remote temperature sensor, which can be attached directly to the battery to measure the battery temperature more precisely and optimise the charging process.
The controller can automatically recognise 12V/24V battery systems. Note: in order to start the solar charge controller in the correct voltage mode, a working battery should always be connected to the controller first before connecting the solar panel.
1 x AGM Batteries:
The AGM deep-cycle batteries are non-spillable, completely sealed and maintenance free - amongst the very safest batteries you can find. They have a much longer service life compared to standard wet-cell batteries due to lower degradation and corrosion inside the battery. AGM batteries hold charge very well and have a low self-discharge rate.
This kit also includes 1m positive and 1m negative 25mm2 tinned copper battery cables with loose ring terminals for connecting the inverter to the batteries, a 120A fuse or circuit breaker for use between the hybrid inverter and the batteries, 5m solar extension cable with MC4 connectors to connect to the existing 1m of solar cable fitted to the solar panels and battery linking cable to connect the batteries together.
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 365W
- Maximum power voltage: 38.90V
- Maximum power current: 9.25A
- Open circuit voltage: 47.9V
- Short circuit current: 9.75A
- Power tolerance: 0/+3%
- Dimensions: 195 x 99 x 4 cm
- Weight: 20.5 kg
- Mounting holes for installation
- 2 x 0.9m of high quality single core solar cable 4.0mm² cross section
- Male and female MC4 connectors
Charge controller specifications:
- The most advanced MPPT technology to ensure high efficiency of your solar system
- Fully automated operation and auto 12V/24V charging voltage selection
- 3 pairs of terminals (solar panel, battery, load) for wires up to 16mm2
- Maximum solar panel voltage 100V
- Maximum solar panel power 390 (12V) / 780W (24V)
- Comprehensive electronic protection
- Self-consumption: less than 12mA
- Working temperature: -25C to +50C
- Size: 22.8 x 16.4 x 5.5 cm
- Weight: 1.26 kg
- Multiple mounting holes for ease of installation
Battery specifications (per battery):
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity: 100Ah (10h rate) / 105Ah (20h rate)
- Maximum charging current: 25A
- Self-discharging rate: <3% per month
- Cycle lifetime at 30% D.O.D.: 1000-1100
- Pressure control: safety valve installed
- Terminal type: F13 (bolts and washers included)
- Operating temperature: from +10C to +40C
- Size: 331 x 173 x 217 mm
- Weight: 30.0 kg