300AH 12 x 2V AGM Deep Cycle Battery ideal for off grid applications
Off grid complete kits available: Rigid kits Semi-flexible kits
This advanced 12V 300Ah battery bank, comprised of 12 x 2V high quality AGM batteries and complete with metal plate connectors for instant connection.
Benefits of 2V battery connection:
This battery bank features 2V batteries, offering important advantages over battery banks made up of 12V batteries. These include:
Significantly improved longevity: These 2V batteries are connected in series, as opposed to 12V battery banks which require a complex combination of series and parallel connections. By connecting exclusively in series, each 2V battery is charged and discharged at an even rate. Thanks to these stable and balanced charging cycles, this battery bank has a considerably longer service life than any bank consisting of 12V batteries.
Deeper discharge capability: The thicker metal plates inside these 2V batteries allow more energy to be drawn from the bank than if it were comprised of 12V batteries.
The long service life and improved depth of discharge of this battery bank make it ideal for applications requiring constant, reliable and powerful energy supply. Such applications include, but are not limited to:
- Large power systems for motorhomes, caravans and boats
- Solar, wind and hybrid energy systems
- Household off-grid power systems
- Emergency or back-up UPS systems
- Energy storage for telecommunications or networking equipment
- Power stations
Benefits of AGM batteries:
This battery bank features 6 x AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries. In AGM batteries, all electrolyte is absorbed into a special sponge made of glass fibre. Important benefits of AGM batteries include:
- Maintenance free: No need for liquid or electrolyte top up.
- Extremely safe: Non-spillable and completely sealed, with protective covering of the terminals.
- Long service life: Longer-lasting than standard wet-cell batteries due to less degradation and corrosion inside the battery.
- Low self-discharge rate: AGM batteries are less prone to sulphation and hold charge for longer than flooded batteries.
- Highly resilient: Good resistance to shock and vibration.
Specifications (per 2V battery):
- Nominal Voltage: 2V
- Nominal capacity: 300Ah (10hr rate) / 330Ah (20h rate)
- Maximum charging current: 60A
- Initial charging current: up to 60A
- Cycle lifetime at 30% D.O.D.: 1000
- Internal Resistance (In full charge status): 0.98m
- Pressure control: safety valve installed
- Terminal type: F18/F31, with M10 bolts
- Operating temperature: from -10°C to +40°C
- Supplied with metal plate connectors
- Dimensions (excluding terminals): 171 x 151 x 334 mm
- Dimensions (including terminals): 171 x 151 x 365 mm
- Weight: 16.8Kg
Specifications (entire 24V battery bank):
- Nominal voltage: 24V
- Nominal capacity: 7.2kWh
- Maximum charging current: 60A
- Charging voltage: cycle use 14.1V / standby use 13.7V
- Temperature compensation: cycle use -30mV/°C, standby use -18mV/°C
- Size: 1835 x 171 x 365 mm (default) / 920 x 352 x 365 mm (can be arranged with additional connectors)
- Weight: 204 kg