730w 12v / 24v complete solar battery charging kit with 1000W 12V hybrid inverter charger & 500AH battery storage
This premium quality 360W 12V/24V Complete Off-grid Solar Power System is the perfect ready-to-use kit for off-grid applications requiring a reliable and constant source of power for household appliances or industrial equipment in areas without access to or without stable mains electricity. This kit can provide power to small household or office appliances such as a TV, radio, lights, computer, laptop, printer or a low power kettle. This may vary significantly according to location and season.
This complete off-grid kit has been expertly designed to maximise efficiency and output and therefore comes equipped with some of our most premium quality products; including a 5-busbar monocrystalline solar panel with German solar cells and a state-of-the-art Iconica hybrid power inverter - an intelligent combination of a solar charge controller, pure sine wave inverter and a smart mains battery charger in one single unit.
This 730W 12V/24V solar charging kit includes:
- 2 x High quality 365W Canadian Solar monocrystalline solar panel or similar
- 30A 12V/24V high efficiency MPPT solar charge controller with an LCD display
- Set of 4 corner plastic mounting brackets for bonding to the roof
- Set of 4 side mounting brackets for bonding to the roof
- Waterproof double entry cable gland
- 5m of 4.0mm extension cable with waterproof MC4 connectors for the solar panel
- 3m of 10.0mm dual core battery cable with 40A fuse and ring terminals
365W monocrystalline solar panel:
The high efficiency, waterproof 365W monocrystalline solar panel included in this kit has been manufactured to the highest standards. Each individual solar panel is thoroughly tested and labelled with a unique serial number for further quality control and increased warranty protection. It is ideal for all off-grid installations on caravans, campervans, motorhomes and boats for charging leisure battery banks or for standalone off-grid household solar systems with batteries.
1000W 12V Iconica Hybrid Inverter:
This inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 1000W pure sine wave inverter, 50A solar charge controller and a 20A smart battery charger in one single unit:
1. 1000W 12V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current from the solar panel into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 1000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 2000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 50A PWM solar charge controller: Regulates the input from the solar panel to the batteries, with a full range of safety functions; including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology which increases charge acceptance, prolongs the life of the batteries and can often recover some lost battery capacity. Performance data for the solar panel is displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Enhanced 20A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of the batteries from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
Additional features: This model also features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), and can accept input from the solar panel, mains power/ a generator and the batteries - either from a single or combination of input sources.
Benefits of 2V battery connection:
This battery bank features 2V batteries, offering important advantages over battery banks made up of 12V batteries. These include:
Significantly improved longevity: These 2V batteries are connected in series, as opposed to 12V battery banks which require a complex combination of series and parallel connections. By connecting exclusively in series, each 2V battery is charged and discharged at an even rate. Thanks to these stable and balanced charging cycles, this battery bank has a considerably longer service life than any bank consisting of 12V batteries.
Deeper discharge capability: The thicker metal plates inside these 2V batteries allow more energy to be drawn from the bank than if it were comprised of 12V batteries.
The long service life and improved depth of discharge of this battery bank make it ideal for applications requiring constant, reliable and powerful energy supply. Such applications include, but are not limited to:
- Large power systems for motorhomes, caravans and boats
- Solar, wind and hybrid energy systems
- Household off-grid power systems
- Emergency or back-up UPS systems
- Energy storage for telecommunications or networking equipment
- Power stations
Benefits of AGM batteries:
This battery bank features 6 x AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries. In AGM batteries, all electrolyte is absorbed into a special sponge made of glass fibre. Important benefits of AGM batteries include:
- Maintenance free: No need for liquid or electrolyte top up.
- Extremely safe: Non-spillable and completely sealed, with protective covering of the terminals.
- Long service life: Longer-lasting than standard wet-cell batteries due to less degradation and corrosion inside the battery.
- Low self-discharge rate: AGM batteries are less prone to sulphation and hold charge for longer than flooded batteries.
- Highly resilient: Good resistance to shock and vibration.
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 360W
- Maximum power voltage: 38.90V
- Maximum power current: 9.25A
- Open circuit voltage: 47.9V
- Short circuit current: 9.75A
- Power tolerance: 0/+3%
- Dimensions: 195 x 99 x 4 cm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Mounting holes for installation
- 2 x 0.9m of high quality single core solar cable 4.0mm² cross section
- Male and female MC4 connectors
Charge controller specifications:
- The most advanced MPPT technology to ensure high efficiency of your solar system
- Fully automated operation and auto 12V/24V charging voltage selection
- 3 pairs of terminals (solar panel, battery, load) for wires up to 16mm2
- Maximum solar panel voltage 100V
- Maximum solar panel power 390 (12V) / 780W (24V)
- Comprehensive electronic protection
- Self-consumption: less than 12mA
- Working temperature: -25C to +50C
- Size: 22.8 x 16.4 x 5.5 cm
- Weight: 1.26 kg
- Multiple mounting holes for ease of installation
Mounting accessory specifications:
- Material: plastic
- Colour: white
- Cable diameter for the cable gland: 3-7mm
- Size: each corner bracket 15 x15 x 6.5 cm, each side bracket 18 x 9 x 6.5 cm, cable gland 11 x 9 x 4 cm
- Combined weight: 2.7kg