SoFar ME3000 & 2 x PylonTech US3000 3.5kWh Solar Battery Storage complete kit
Delivery cost – calculated at checkout
UK delivery time – next day, 13.30 cut off
EU delivery time – approximately 5-7 business days
Complete kit includes:
2 x Pylontech US3000 3.5kw lithium battery
Long cable set
SoFar ME3000 AC battery controller
The US3000 is a HESS battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety value and most promising life cycle. A self-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
· Vertical industry integration ensures more than 4500 cycles with 90% DoD or 6000 cycles with 80% DOD (please note most devices will set the DOD at 80%)
· Compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
· Deliver up to 5KW* with a single module (3.5KWh) - * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.8kW per battery
· Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
· Compatible with a large number of Hybrid inverters
· Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
· Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3
SoFar Solar ME3000SP AC battery storage controller
This AC coupled battery storage system from SoFar solar offers tremendous value. As this is an AC coupled kit it is suitable for any existing or new PV array, even those with dual tracker inverters, microinverters or power optimisers.
Monitoring is built in as standard and can be viewed via their android app. Charging from the grid is also possible meaning that customers on Economy 7 or similar can take advantage of this and store electricity overnight for use in the morning, before the PV has fired up.
Initial commissioning process:
Turn everything off (inc. PV)
Turn the battery / batteries on (until they flash run)
Turn AC power on to the Sofar unit
Wait 2 min
Turn PV on
Maximum 8 x Pylon batteries can be connected.
Products are generally delivered on a next day delivery for orders received before 13.00. If we are not able to delivery next day we will inform you. It is important that there is somebody available between 9-5 on the day of delivery. If there isn't somebody available there is likely to be a re-delivery charge from the courier.
Our courier will deliver nationwide, however for pallet deliveries there may be extra delivery charges for remote locations.
For peace of mind, your item will be delivered fully insured and would be exchanged Free of Charge in any rare case of damage.
Goods can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
If you have changed your mind and want to return items, please contact us and we will advise you on the returns process.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, we will offer a replacement or a refund, if the items are returned to us within 30 days of receiving.