Roof Integrated solar PV - CLEARLINE Fusion
Why Choose Fusion?
- Economical - price comparable with above-roof installation
- Rapid - push-fit connections create weather-tight and secure fixing
- Compact - industry leading panel spacing packs in more power
- Sleek - invisible clamps for uncluttered aesthetic
- Simple - no need for roof modifications
- Robust - wind resistance is more than four times higher than competitor products
- Universal - works with slate and tile
Clearline fusion PV16 solar PV panels for roof integration are available in a range of power output and styles.
Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are cut from a block of silicon that has been grown as a single crystal. This produces deep black cells with a very high degree of colour uniformity both across the panel and between different panels. We couple these cells with a black backing sheet and a black frame for the last word in high specification aesthetics. Available as a 270Wp panel (product code PV16-270) and 300Wp panel (product code PV16-300).