Zappi EV Car charge point V2 - 22kW 3ph - Type 2 Untethered - White EcosmartProduct Number: MYEN-ZAPPI-222UWDelivery cost – calculated....
Zappi EV Car charge point V2 - 22kW 3ph - Type 2 Untethered - White Ecosmart
Product Number: MYEN-ZAPPI-222UW
Delivery cost – calculated at checkout
UK delivery time – next day, 13.30 cut off
EU delivery time – approximately 5-7 business days
For wireless monitoring & updates: Myenergi - HUB : Myenergy Hub
For energy harvesting and sensor: Myenergi Harvi
Zappi has special eco charging modes which will benefit homeowners with grid-tied microgeneration systems, like wind or solar generation. Charging current is automatically and continually adjusted in response to on-site generation and household power consumption. In FAST charge mode, zappi operates like an ordinary EV charging station. 7kW Single Phase 22kW 3-Phase
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- OLEV approved
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Works with solar PV or wind turbine systems
- Economy tariff sense input
- Programmable timer function
- Charge and event logging
- Pin-code lock function
- Tap operated display backlight
- Built-in RCD protection
- Integral cable holster
- Remote control and monitoring add-on option
- Supplied with clip-on grid current sensor
- Rated Power: 7kW (1-ph) or 22kW (3-ph)
- Rated Supply: Voltage 230V AC Single Phase or 400V AC 3-phase (+/- 10%)
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated Current: 32A max
- Standby Power Consumption: 3W
- Earth Leakage Protection: Integral 30mA Type A RCD (EN 61008) + 6mA DC protection (EN 62955)
- Economy Tariff Sense Input: 230V AC sensing (4.0kV isolated)
- Wireless Interface: 868 MHz (proprietary protocol) for wireless sensor and remote -monitoring options
- Grid Current Sensor: 100A max. primary current, 16mm max. cable diameter
- Supply Cable Entry: Rear, bottom or side
- Enclosure Dimensions: 439 x 282 x 122mm
- Protection Degree: IP65 (weatherproof)
- Enclosure Material: ABS 6 & 3mm (UL 94 flame retardant) colours: White RAL 9016 and grey RAL 9006
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +40°C
- Circuit Breaker: 40A curve B (2-pole 1-ph)
- Earthing Arrangement TN : Can be connected to the PME supply. Complies with BS 7671:2018, 722.411.4.1 (iii)
- Earthing Arrangement TT : Earth resistance < 200 Ω according to BS 7671:2018, or < 100 Ω for some vehicles
Products are generally delivered on a next day delivery for orders received before 13.00. If we are not able to delivery next day we will inform you. It is important that there is somebody available between 9-5 on the day of delivery. If there isn't somebody available there is likely to be a re-delivery charge from the courier.
Our courier will deliver nationwide, however for pallet deliveries there may be extra delivery charges for remote locations.
For peace of mind, your item will be delivered fully insured and would be exchanged Free of Charge in any rare case of damage.
Goods can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
If you have changed your mind and want to return items, please contact us and we will advise you on the returns process.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, we will offer a replacement or a refund, if the items are returned to us within 30 days of receiving.