Zappi V2.1 Smart EV Charger (inbuilt Wifi) 7kW Type 2 Tethered (with cable)- Black Ecosmart with Tamper Kit
Zappi V2 Data Sheet
Zappi V2 User Manual
Zappi V2 Declaration of Conformity
*Collections are not permitted due to health & safety regulations*
Zappi just got better! Integrated Wifi in the new V2.1 units now means that they are OLEV Smart compliant without the need for an additional hub.
The new V2 model is BS 7671 18th Edition ready and comes with integrated RCD and Earth fault detection. This eliminates the need to install an expensive Type B RCD or an earth electrode.
For Myenergi - HUB : Myenergy Hub (for wireless monitoring & updates) click here.
For Myenergi Harvi - energy harvesting wireless sensor click here.
Zappi has special eco charging modes which will benefit homeowners with grid-tied microgeneration systems, like wind or solar generation. Charging current is automatically and continually adjusted in response to on-site generation and household power consumption. In FAST charge mode, Zappi operates like an ordinary EV charging station. 7kW Single Phase 22kW 3-Phase.
Zappi has three charging modes: ECO, ECO+ and Fast. ECO settings use solar or wind energy intergrated with grid power. In Fast mode zappi operates like any other mains powered EV charger.
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Works with solar PV or wind turbine systems
- Economy tariff sense input
- Dynamic load balancing
- Charge and event logging
- PIN code lock function
- OLEV (home/work) scheme approved
- Built-in RCD protection and earth fault detection - no earth rod required
- Works alongside battery storage
- 3 year warranty
At certain hours ‘time of use energy tariffs’ are significantly cheaper. With zappi, you can use the ‘boost timer’ option to start charging at times with the lowest rates. It’s a cost-saving charging alarm clock for your EV!
No earth rod
zappi is the only EV charger with built-in PEN fault technology. It’s the safest choice for an electric car charger, eliminating the need to install additional earth rods means no extra costs & an easy install. Why are Earth Rods Important
zappi works in harmony with your Solar PV or wind generation, meaning you can charge your car using green energy for free. If you haven’t got a renewable energy source at home, zappi works just like any other charger in ‘fast mode’.
The myenergi app & hub allow you to access your devices from anywhere in the world! Visual graphs allow you to monitor your import/export information all in one place.
A 5 digit pin code is a security feature integrated into this smart electric car charging point, should you wish to use it. It prevents people from changing your settings or using your solar EV charger without permission or tampering.
myenergi Retrofit Tamper Kit Included
- Rated Power: 7kW (1-ph)
- Rated Supply: Voltage 230V AC Single Phase or 400V AC 3-phase (+/- 10%)
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated Current: 32A max
- Standby Power Consumption: 3W
- Earth Leakage Protection: Integral 30mA Type A RCD (EN 61008) + 6mA DC protection (EN 62955)
- Economy Tariff Sense Input: 230V AC sensing (4.0kV isolated)
- Wireless Interface: 868 MHz (proprietary protocol) for wireless sensor and remote monitoring options
- Grid Current Sensor: 100A max. primary current, 16mm max. cable diameter
- Supply Cable Entry: Rear, bottom or side
- Enclosure Dimensions: 439 x 282 x 122mm
- Protection Degree: IP65 (weatherproof)
- Enclosure Material: ABS 6 & 3mm (UL 94 flame retardant) colours: white RAL 9016 and grey RAL 9006
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +40°C
- Circuit Breaker: 40A curve B (2-pole 1-ph)
- Earthing Arrangement TN : Can be connected to the PME supply. Complies with BS 7671:2018, 722.411.4.1 (iii)
- Earthing Arrangement TT : Earth resistance < 200 Ω according to BS 7671:2018, or < 100 Ω for some vehicles