Solis 5G is the 5th generation of inverters from Solis. This range of inverters are leaders in affordable small residential and commercial rooftop installations.
- Muti-working mode fully compatible with new AS4777.2:2015 standard
- Easy installation: Integrate with export power control function and DRM function.
- Max. Efficiency over 97.8% European efficiency over 97.1%
- Ultra wide input voltage range
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Maximum string input current 12.5A
- Export Limitation built in - Requires CT clamp (sold separately)
- Integrated AFCI (DC arc-fault circuit protection)
With built in DC switch.
UK only: Please note, the SOL-4.0-5G-DT is rated at greater than 16A per phase and therefore must be installed as per G59/3 or G99. Select the SOL-3.6-5G-DT for an inverter limited to 16A.
Weight: 12 kg
Rated Power: 4,000 W
Min PPT Voltage: 90 V
Max PPT Voltage: 520 V
DC Startup Voltage: 120 V
DC Shutdown Voltage: 90 V
Max Input Voltage: 600 V
Max DC Power: 6,000 W
Max AC Power (5 Minutes): 4,400 W
Surge AC Power (1 Second): 4,400 W
Max DC Current: 28 A
Max DC Inputs: 2
Has DC Fuses: 0
Included Connectors: 2
Euro Efficiency: 97.1 %
MPPT Quantity : 0
Has Integrated DC Switch: Yes
Warranty: 5 years