- Solis inverters have an efficiency rating of up to 98.6%
- Solis - a Chinese company (a/k/a Ginglong Technologies) was established in 2005.
- Solis offers a standard 5-year warranty on its inverters, with the option to extend it up to 20 years for an additional cost.
Like all inverters, Solis inverters are designed with a high frequency switching technology. When sunlight hits the solar panels, electrons generate DC electricity which is sent to the inverter. The inverter uses a system of transformers and switches to convert the direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC) power.
The Solis inverter range includes single-phase, three-phase, and energy storage inverters suitable for different types of solar power systems.
The Solis inverters' maximum efficiency range of up to 98.6%, means less energy loss during the conversion process. This high efficiency rating essentially means that the inverter converts a greater percentage of solar power it receives into usable electricity, thereby reducing waste and increasing productivity.
Compatibility and Flexibility
Solis inverters can fit into most solar power systems seamlessly. They are available in a wide range of capacities, from 1KW to 255KW, meaning there's a Solis inverter for nearly every solar setup. This is largely due to their advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology - a technique that solar inverters use to extract the maximum available power from the solar panels under certain conditions. allowing optimal energy production from a wide range of panel technologies.
With Solis, you're not restricted to specific types of panels. Your choice can be as versatile as your needs and budgets allow. However, before purchasing it is still important to ensure that the specifications of the inverter you are keen on do match those of your panels.
How efficient are Solis inverters in energy conversion?
Energy conversion efficiency is one of the key indicators of an inverter's performance. To put it simply, it's the measure of how much of the captured solar energy is successfully turned into usable electricity for your home or business.
As said previously, a Solis inverter typically delivers efficiency ratings of up to 98.6%. Let's put that into perspective. If your solar panels capture 100 units of solar energy, a Solis inverter has the potential to convert approximately 98.6 of those units into usable electricity.
Despite a great efficiency rating, remember that individual results can vary based on several factors. These might include the type and quality of your solar panels, the angle and orientation of your installation, the amount of direct sunlight you receive, and local weather conditions.
The innovative Solis Data Logging stick
The Solis Data Logging Stick has been very popular with our customers. It's a very clever, simple, external plug-in device, which is fully universal across the Solis inverter range. The S3 Wi-Fi Stick is faster, more responsive, and has an all-round better build quality.
This smart gadget monitors the performance of your solar inverter remotely. It feeds information like operational status, daily power generation and any potential error messages right to your device, ensuring you stay well-informed about your inverter's health and performance.
The Solis' 5G series inverters are the 5th generation of inverters from Solis. This range of inverters are leaders in affordable small residential and commercial rooftop installations. They are compact, lightweight, and easy-to-install but don't compromise on efficiency and reliability. Fitted with advanced features such as dual MPPT and a wide voltage range, they offer maximum flexibility and efficiency.
In Summary the key features of Solis inverters are:
- High Efficiency: Solis inverters are reputed for their high efficiency, often over 98%.
- Compact and Lightweight: Solis inverters are compact and user-friendly design, making them easy to install, handle and maintain.
- Advanced Monitoring System: Solis inverters come with advanced monitoring systems. Their wi-fi and monitoring app functionality makes it easier than ever to keep track of your solar system's performance.
- Safety and Protection: Solis inverters offer a high level of safety and protection mechanisms. They are designed with safety features that guard against potential risks such short-circuiting, overheating, overloading etc.