Solis Series 6 is the latest generation of grid-tied residential inverters from Solis. This range of inverters are leaders in affordable small residential rooftop installations.
- Max PV Power of 6.9kW
- Maximum string input current 14A
- DRM (Demand Response Mode) integrated and backflow power control function for smart grid requirements.
- Super high frequency switching technology with Max. Efficiency over 97.6% European efficiency over 97.1%
- Wide input voltage range - Ultra low start-up voltage of 120V and max PV input voltage of 600V
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Export Limitation built in - Requires CT clamp (sold separately)
- Integrated AFCI (DC arc-fault circuit protection)
- Integrated DC switch for safe PV maintenance
- Rated IP66
- 10-year warranty (5-year standard warranty + 5-year free of charge warranty extension)
- NRS-097-2-1 Certified
Additional 5 year warranty click here.
Additional 15 years warranty click here.
Weight: 14.13 kg
Rated Power: 4,600 W
Min PPT Voltage: 90 V
Max PPT Voltage: 520 V
DC Startup Voltage: 120 V
DC Shutdown Voltage: 90 V
Max Input Voltage: 600 V
Max DC Power: 6,900 W
Max AC Power (5 Minutes): 5,000 W
Surge AC Power (1 Second): 5,000 W
Max DC Current: 28 A
Max DC Inputs: 2
Has DC Fuses: 0
Included Connectors: 4
Euro Efficiency: 97.1 %
MPPT Quantity : 2
Has Integrated DC Switch: Yes
Warranty: 5 years